Deadline for Oral Presentations Submission: September 12, 2017
Deadline for Poster Presentations Submission: September 28, 2017
- All abstracts for oral or poster presentation will be submitted to the Scientific Committee via the online form.
Abstracts received without using online form will be note studied.
- Only one abstract is can be submitted for one registered person.
- All abstracts for oral or poster presentation have to be uploded in a word and in a PDF files according the modalities available here.
Abstracts received without the formal modalities will not be studied.
If you have any question or technical matter, please contact microbiota(at)microbiota-site.com
Publication of Abstracts
All accepted Short oral and Poster presentation abstracts of Targeting Microbiota 2017 will be published in the Journal of the International Society of Microbiota (JISM) with a specific DOI (Digital object identifier).
After the congress, all authors will have the possibility to publish an extended abstract and to obtain a personal DOI.
- Posters will be selected by the Scientific Committee
- Posters will be presented by authors during breaks
- Posters format: 1m height * 0,70m width